Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Terri Pattio - My Story And How I Became A Mentor With A Servant's Heart


Today marks 51 years since my arrival into the world, I thought it would be fitting that I tell you a little more about me and my beginning in network marketing. It was not such a good one because I lacked education, skills and training to do network marketing.

I did not have a mentor to guide me and teach me the ropes about network marketing, and here's the thing I assumed like everyone else that all I had to do was sell, sell, sell. I didn't even know I needed a mentor. So I just jumped in, and found some product(s) that I could sell to make money. So I proceeded to contact my friends, and tell my family what I was doing, and anyone I could find and show them ALL my products that they needed to buy from me, and no doubt they felt sorry for me, and just so I would get out of their house they bought something from me. I would work day and night, riding around with all kinds of products in my car trying to make money. I just wasn't adapting to working on a J.O.B. the rest of my life. I couldn't see myself doing that forever, network marketing was my ticket to the big time and BIG MONEY!

I knew this was right for me, but it wasn't working for me and I didn't know what else to do but to keep on keeping on. So I didn't give up and I kept joining different network marketing companies that I thought was going to get me the money which I needed and wanted.

It wasn't until 2007 that I started feeling like that this wasn't for me. I was just about to say "I quit" and then I received an email while on a social site from a lady that said it wasn't my fault and all I had to do was get her free e-book, read it and learn the truth. I don't mind telling you that I was skeptical about signing up for something else, but I had to get the e-book and see what it said. She said in her email that "it was not my fault and she could prove it to me." I said to myself "Yeah right." I proceeded to download it to my computer, and I didn't read it right away. A few hours later she called and asked me did I get the e-book downloaded okay? I told her "yes I did." She proceeded to tell me about free training that she could get me on. I was skeptical and really didn't pay her any mind. I told her I would read it later that day. I thanked her for calling and hung up.

Now the reason I tell you my beginning in network marketing is to let you know this, I had no belief that I could do it because of all the failure I had experienced in the past. There are so many people that feel the same way and don't have any where to turn. Sometimes in life you just need someone to believe in you, I will believe in YOU, and will help you to be successful in network marketing. If you have been struggling and failing like I was then I want you to know it is not your fault. I will give you the proof if you will take the first step like I did and change your destiny in life. It changed my life and I am glad to be a mentor with a servant's heart and a successful professional network marketer.

My purpose in life is to be your Mentor to help you by giving you the skills and FREE MLM Training. This is what you need to be successful in your home-based business.

Now I will direct you to take the next step and look at the video below, and follow the steps, so YOU can change your destiny.

Success in your Home Business Is Easy When YOU Get Focused!

No comments: