Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Thursday, September 22, 2011

MLM Success - My Mentors: The Most Brilliant Marketers I Know!


Is Michael Dlouhy and Tom "Big Al" Schreiter and here's why I say that. The combined experience between the two of them is 60 years. Just stating that fact should be enough for you, but I will continue and tell you why I feel the way I do.

1. Integrity
2. Honesty
3. Willingness to help others
4. Proven track record of success
5. Professionalism
6. Still actively involved in network marketing
7. No ego
8. Great leaders
9. I could go on forever but I believe you get where I'm coming from.

I have personally met these two gentleman and it was an exhilarating experience, one that I will never forget. I have learned a lot from both of them and they share what they know so freely. This is what I would call the perfect scenario for education, by being in the company of two professional network marketers who realize that they have a gift, a talent that they will teach like-minded people who desire to be successful in network marketing.

Thanks be to God for "Success in 10 Steps" (FREE e-book located in the side bar) it is an e-book that every person who is desiring to make residual income from network marketing MUST read. I believe in it, and it will make a difference in your life because it has for me.

One final thought I want to leave you with, the only reason you are not having success is, lack of education, skills and training in network marketing. Also you a need a mentor, someone that has all the qualities that I listed above about Michael and Tom. That someone would be me, and I have that same dedication as my two mentors which I have watched, listened and learn from. I feel safe in saying that I can help you just like they did for me. The first thing I want you to do is, check out the resources below and get started reading "Success in 10 Steps" immediately.

RECOMMENDED RESOURCES:
Success in 10 Steps (Click on the book to the right or the link below)
FREE MLM Training and Business Mentoring
Meet My Two Mentors (scroll down and look at the video located on the right)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Terri,
I have definitely learned a lot from both of them!