Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Viral Marketing - The Perfect Viral Campaign
The response has been overwhelming to the information I provided yesterday and I know you are ready to get the rest of this priceless information.
Bear with me for a second to say this, if you are new to this page and didn't read my first post. Click here and read it now.
Now what I will be sharing with you is, what does a good viral campaign try to include:
1. Giving away a product or service.
2. Transfers to others without much effort.
3. Can go from small to very large easily.
4. Taking advantage of common motivations and behaviors.
5. Making use of existing communication networks.
6. Taking advantage of other(s) resources.
Next is how to create a buzz about a product or service. Here's a few viral marketing strategies on that. In order to create a buzz, you should:
1. Find topics that are happening, you want to get engaged in these.
2. Talk about and give examples.
3. Product or service should be packaged tightly.
4. The right time and the right people, now you spread the message.
5. "To get registered click here" A great call to action is in order.
6. Free stuff and discount or some kind of offer.
7. Now it all begins because you have started the viral message, and he or she
will tell two friends.
In the next post I will be sharing with you "Why you should use viral marketing?" and some techniques I use in creating that "buzz."
Mentor with a servant's heart