Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where is your mind?



I guess you're wondering where I'm going with this, well I can tell you where my mind is. It's crystal clear that I am totally focused, more focused than I have ever been in my entire life because I have programmed my mind with positive thoughts with what I want in my life.

The number one thing I have in my mind is always to do my best to help anyone that needs my help. I just had a conversation with a friend of mine, and the biggest thing happening in her life right now is, passing her test in college. Now get this, the lady is in her middle 50s and she is living check to check. But the reality is, she will never have financial freedom, so where is her mind. It's nothing wrong with getting education but it's what you do with it once you get it. Use it or lose!

Where is your mind? It should be focused on how you can have a residual income and enjoy your life and be happy and peaceful. That's really all anybody wants.

You want to know what I'm doing? Enjoying the beautiful outdoors, relaxing and writing this blog post to share with everyone so the world will remember Terri Pattio.I am a MENTOR WITH A SERVANT'S HEART until I die! I enjoy it very much and I am meeting some awesome people all over the world.

I like to thank you my faithful followers and may this day bring you peace and happiness FOREVER!

No comments: