Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Friday, June 12, 2015

MLM Training - Kill the monster while it's little





I just had to share this post by my friend Bill Bateman, YOU can check out his business profile by clicking at the link end of the post.

This message inside is very powerful and I recommend you read it all the way to the end.





Begin reading it now. 



Do you have a favorite “monster movie”. It’s a film genre that I’ve always enjoyed but I must admit when I watch a new one I’m frequently thinking...


Kill the monster while it’s little!





I heard Anthony Robbins say (on a cassette tape as I remember) and even though that was years ago I’ve never forgotten it.


In both business and life we often don’t realize that we’ve adopted a bad habit until it REALLY starts to cause problems for us.


I wrote a partial book review of Marshall Golden’s book “What Got You Here Won’t Get You There” - You can read that here


Marshall lists “20 Habits that hold you back from the top”


Here are 3 to consider “killing” while they are little



Continue reading at the link below:



Bill Bateman | Press Release: Kill the monster while it's little



No comments: