Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FREE Targeted Traffic - All In A Days Work! (The BIG Finale)

I bet you been waiting on the finale of this series. Well thanks be to God, the time has come for me to give it to you straight up. But before I get started, let me say this first. If you are new here and you have not read part one and two, then I highly recommend that you do so now.

Read it here ==> Internet Targeted Traffic - Part One.

Now the first thing I want to make known to you, if you have a Twitter account and not using it then you are missing out on a lot of exposure. I know some of you may not fully understand where I'm going with this. The thing you need to remember is this, Twitter has celebrities on there and they have fans who follow them. Those fans can be potential customers of yours if you know how to reach them and find out what they want. Now I want to ask you a question.

Have you used the Twitter search engine? If not this a key element in finding people who are interested in what you have. I will tell you about the hash tag, and for those of you who might not know about this. It is the pound sign(#) and it's use will benefit you greatly when using it in the Twitter search engine.

How do you use the hash tag(#) in Twitter? It's really very easy and I will illustrate for you.

Suppose you have an energy drink that you want to tell people about. You want to find people who drink energy drinks and they would more then likely look at your product to see if it is a fit for them. You would type in the Twitter search bar located at the top of the page (#energy #drink) and when you do this you will get people who have tweeted about energy drinks.

Those people you will want to follow them and see what they are tweeting and they in turn will follow your tweets. Once they follow you, then you can send them a direct message about your energy drink. This is called a targeted prospect for you. This is how Twitter works and this is the way I use it. Twitter has businesses on there too, and you can even do a search on a competitor and see what they are tweeting about and you can even follow their followers. It's nothing wrong with doing this, it business just as long as what you are doing is ethical. Twitter wouldn't have a problem with this unless you are doing something like following 50 or 100 a day. They just don't want you to do this, and I wouldn't because you need to use their site to meet people for your business. I guess they consider this harassment and it could be interpreted as that by some people.

Twitter won't go for this at all, and you will get your account shut down if you do this. So don't do it because this is your business and you're branding your business and your name on the internet. Don't do anything to tarnish your name it will follow you on the internet forever.

So if you're not using Twitter, then I suggest you do so today. Just follow the strategy I have talked about today. Oh one more thing, when tweeting something on Twitter, be sure and put hash tags in your post so that it will reach the right people. You can always do a check on what is being search on in the Twitter search engine so you will know if people are tweeting about what you have to offer, so use those hash tags when posting and that will allow you to get followers who are interested in what you have to offer. This is just smart business and will allow you to build a huge following everyday. People will follow you and then you can message them. Be sure and follow those that are following you because if you don't you will be missing out on building a relationship with your followers.

If YOU like my blog then you can follow me on Twitter and see my tweets as well.

Now I want to show you my business card on the internet and this is where the bulk of my FREE Targeted traffic is coming from. If YOU don't have yours, then you need to get it today. It won't cost you any money at all. Last month my visitor count was over 16,000+ targeted visitors and I am going to exceed this mark very easily and I can tell you that my business has accelerated to new heights because I have my business card on line.

So get yours now and you can propel your business too. Doing this will take your business to the next level and YOU will have residual income so you can retire and enjoy life forever.

Check out my business card on the internet by clicking below:

 

No comments: