Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Friday, February 20, 2009

WORDS have POWER!!!

GUARD YOUR MIND!

Stop the negativity that surrounds you.

The words you hear will LIFT YOU UP or TAKE YOU DOWN.

Say these words now:
"I am the BEST and I can have everything I desire."

Now all YOU have to do is keep saying these words daily and when you hear something negative, just say it over and over.

Watch how it makes YOU feel.

YOU will FEEL on TOP of the world.

One last thing before I let you go. Look at the video below and remember YOU ARE THE BEST!



YOU can get your FREE ebook copy of "Success in 10 Steps."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so right Terri. Words DO have power. The bible says "death and life are in the power of the tongue" Proverbs 18:21.

I just finished reading a little booklet called "You Can Have What You Say". I have found that to be true on many occasions.

Great post!