Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Sunday, August 31, 2014

False Promoting is Making People Rich. Cut The BS! by Brice Thomas



False Promoting is Making People Rich. Cut The BS!

GURU Free
Zone


Thanks
for reading everyone.



Yes GURUS and False Promoters.. I’m calling you out!



In the last 10 months I met a guy that I kept calling my mentor. I am ashamed to
have ever called him that now. Don’t worry, I am not going to drop any names.
But I will tell others why to NOT join people like them.


I think that over time everyone learns that people are just as scummy in this
industry as any other. Possibly more so but false promoting has always been a NO NO for me. 



I wrote about it quite some time ago my thoughts on it and it’s to the point again 
where I feel I have to get it out of my system before I explode on someone.


The first time I truly saw false promoting was when I joined a company a few months
ago. I will not mention what it is, but if you follow me, my videos, my blogs
or Press releases then you will know exactly who I’m speaking of. 




Continue reading at the link below:



Brice Thomas | Press Release: False Promoting is Making People Rich. Cut The BS!




No comments: