Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Thursday, January 5, 2012

(Unexpected) Residual Income - Have You Received It Yet In Your Network Marketing Business?

Do YOU know what I'm talking about?

I bet you don't have a clue.

Well I am about to explain it to you. This is my belief, it's an opportunity that is presented to you by God. So many times people do not see this opportunity the way that God intended and they end up not taking advantage of their opportunity to receive their residual income.

When you get this opportunity, if you are not tuned in spiritually to God, it is more likely you will not know it. That is how you will miss it, and this is what I mean when I say Unexpected residual income.

Your focus should be on expecting to receive what it is you desire. Your thoughts should be positive, and you should be so tuned into your subconscious mind that it will take action on every thought that you send to it.

Now I know that you might not understand how the subconscious mind works and how it can make your every thought that you think happen.

I'm sure you know and probably have read "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

The title says it all. THINK, THINK, THINK AND GROW RICH!

Your positive thoughts is what will get you what you want and desire. Negative thoughts will give you pain and unhappiness as long as you continue to keep letting those negative thoughts into your mind. This is how it works and you might as well face reality and just learn how to get focused so that you will keep injecting those positive thoughts into your mind, and remove the everyday chatter from your mind forever.

OWN YOUR LIFE AND CLEANSE YOUR MIND.

Take a look at the video below and join me on the 30 day mental cleanse!



Be sure and get my FREE Network Marketing manual.

Mentor with a servant's heart
"Learn in the now"

No comments: