Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Monday, October 3, 2011

FREE MLM Training - What's Important To Your Prospect When Deciding On A Company?


I will start off by saying that it's not what you're thinking. In a few minutes I am going to provide you with a list, and from that list I am going to give you a little quiz to see if you are thinking like a prospect. This is critical that you know this, because it will make the difference of you having a successful business. No one wants to waste any time on building your business, because you want to create a residual income so that you can have freedom to do what you want, when you want.

Now grab a pen and write down this list I am about to give to you, and what I want you to do is, rate these items yourself, from 1 to 10, most to least important. I recommend that you take this quiz and I will give you the answers on tomorrow.

Added Note: The number one most important thing is... and I'm willing to say this much, that only a few people will know what it is.

OK are you ready.

Here's the list:

* Company Literature
* Marketing plan and potential earnings
* Training provided
* Who gave the presentation
* Product Line
* Company Management experience
* Up-line support
* Company image
* Sales kit provided
* Being first in the area

Now from the prospect point of view, list those down from 1 to 10. Go ahead and do it now!
On tomorrow I will give you the answers, and if some of you can't wait then YOU can always get the answer here. (Don't peek until you have numbered your list)

No comments: