Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Friday, May 7, 2010

Building Your Network Marketing Business - How To Have Fun Doing It?



Yes, YOU can have fun building your network marketing business. If you're not then you ARE NOT doing it right!

Big statement, yeah I know.

But here's what I know and learned from experience.


It's not about having the best product, or recruiting someone in your business to get that almighty BONUS CHECK.

It's more to it then that. If you believe otherwise you are sadly mistaken. How quickly you will learn the truth when the person that joined you doesn't do anything.

This is your wake up call, LOOK AT THIS VIDEO!
When the video is over, continue reading.



While that man was in the hole, someone sent a rope down to him so he could get out of that hole. I want YOU out of the hole you're in. Your lack of success is not your fault. Here's the HOPE you need to climb out of that hole of failure in your business, and climb the ladder of SUCCESS.

Here's what happened to me in one of my network marketing companies I joined in the past. I sponsored someone into my MLM company and they were all excited because I had convinced them that they was about to make BIG MONEY when they did so.

I didn't know what was coming up for me, they got there first order in and begin using it. They didn't like it because they said it didn't help them (at the time they had a cold) so listening to me they used it to help their cold and when it didn't, all I could say was, well it worked for me continue using it. You can probably guess what happened. They didn't do anything to build their business and they quit. But we're still friends and that's a good thing. Oh by the way all I got paid was $30. But it was a good learning experience for me.

A valuable lesson that's in my story I just told: If I had known then what I know now. The results would have been different. But when you don't know, you don't know. But I have learned a many things from a FREE source that I will share with you in just a minute.

But Here's How to Get Good MLM leads:

1. Meet Prospects and have FUN doing it.

One thing I do is, when I go into the grocery store and I'm getting ready to checkout. I always get into the longest line. Why? Because most people are in a hurry and want to get out, so when a person comes up behind me I always offer them to go ahead of me as a gesture. You know what they will say next-thank you, and that will give me a chance to start up a conversation with them. I always have my business card or maybe ask them a question or something. It's up to you what you want to say.

But that is a great way to meet prospects and talk to people. Who knows where it will go, but the main thing is that you will have an opportunity to present your business card and talk to them. They will acknowledge your card, and they will either ask you for more information or say thank you. In any case, you got to share your business. See what comes out of it. If you left an impression on the person, they will remember you the next time that you see them in the store and may later decide to call you back, and they will have your business card to do so.

If I had knew years ago what I just shared with you about getting prospects, I probably would have fared a whole lot better with that person I sponsored in my other MLM company years ago. Chalk it up as a lesson well learned. It's all because I read a FREE ebook that has changed every thing for me. If you would like to get it then just simply go here and GET IT NOW!

Click Here to Share This On Facebook!

Click to Tweet this blog post, Your Followers will Thank YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Terri! We pass up so many opportunities to let people know about our business. And it doesn't have to be uncomfortable and it certainly doesn't have to be a chore. Do it right and as you say, it is FUN!

Keep up the great work and thank you for the value you provide!