Viral Advertising and TARGETED Traffic

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What Is Your New Year's Resolution This Year?

This is going to be an open blog for everyone to state their New Year's resolution.

As 2008 is coming to an end and we move into 2009. My resolution is to keep the slight edge very active. Doing that 1% more everyday in order to achieve my goals. I have a dream of going to Hawaii. This is the year it will be manifested.

So with that said, talk to me and express your New Year's resolution here and now. My hope is for everyone to keep the slight edge active and do that 1% more to make your dream and goals be real. Keep your New Year's resolution alive. Don't let it die.

Happy New Year 2009!!!!

Peace and Love and happiness to you all.

Terri Pattio

1 comment:

Dan Luther said...

Thanks Terry !

2009 WILL be a GREAT year because I AM going to put in that extra 1% and more and maybe - SEE YOU IN HAWAII !